Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Salicylic Acid is a relatively smaller molecule with molecular weight of 138 g/mol, and about 58% of Salicylic Acid is able to penetrate our outermost skin layer (Stratum Corneum). This results in deeper cleaning, exfoliation and anti-acne benefits
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA)
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA) is a larger molecule with molecular weight of 264 g/mol, making it almost double the size of Salicylic Acid. Because of this, only 6% of LHA penetrates past Stratum Corneum, making it excellent for superficial skin exfoliation
It normalizes sebum production and because of its anti-bacterial properties, Zinc limits the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
Aqua, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, Betaine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zinc PCA, Sodium PCA, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide
How to use
Apply on wet face. Pour an appropriate quantity into wet hands, rub together into a light lather, and massage into face. Rinse thoroughly.
What makes it special
- Contains Salicylic Acid (BHA) that penetrates deep into the skin & scoops out the dirt, debris, and sebum, hence reducing the oily look of the skin
- Formulated with Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA), which unlike Salicylic Acid, stays on outer layer of skin and provides gentle exfoliation, revealing soft skin. The combination provides multi-level cleansing
- Boosted with anti-bacterial Zinc and several hydrating & soothing ingredients like Xylitylglucoside, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Pentyle Glycol for hydrating overall after-feel
- Formulated with 2 very mild sulfate-free surfactants (cleansers) that provide optimum cleaning without stripping skin lipids or proteins
- All our ingredients are sourced from leading global supplier. Our Saliyclic Acid comes from Merck, Germany and is a high purity grade ingredient
Vandyke 2% Salicylic Face cleanser is most suitable for oily / combination or acne prone skin. The combination of actives helps to reduce the excess sebum and also reduces the occurrence of acne. For combination skin, while cleansing, focus more on the oily t-zone by massaging more there and be gentle on the drier parts of the face ensuring thorough and consistent cleansing. Vandyke best skincare products are manufactured in experts surveillance thats is why Vandyke your best face care partner openly share their skincare content.
Yes. Vandyke face cleanser works equally well for both men and women.
Anyone over 15 years of age can Vandyke face cleanser. Vandyke has the the best content for skincare.
2% Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser is a type of cleanser that contains salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). BHAs are oil soluble, so they can penetrate deep into the pores and remove excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells. It can help unclog pores and reduce blackheads, whiteheads and acne.
Is 2% Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser safe for everyday use?
Yes, 2% Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser is generally safe for everyday use. However, you need to keep in mind that you should start applying it with a lower concentration in the beginning because if you have not applied any cleanser on your skin before then starting with a higher concentration may cause inflammation or tight, dry skin. So if you have dry or sensitive skin, you may want to reduce your use of salicylic acid face cleanser, or alternate it with a gentle cleanser.
How often should I use 2% Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser?
According to dermatologists, you should start using 2% salicylic acid face cleanser twice a day and gradually increase its concentration.
You should start to see results from salicylic acid within just a few weeks of regular use. Your skin may become less oily, and you may have fewer rashes. You may also notice that your pores are smaller and your skin has a smoother texture.
Product type: 2% Salicylic Face Cleanser
Net quantity: 100ml
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of manufacturing
Product dimensions (in cm): 5.0 x 5.0 x 18
Country of origin: India
Your face goes through a lot of punishment during your day. According to the Vandyke skincare experts: “throughout the day, our skin is exposed to makeup, dirt, debris, germs, and environmental toxins. If not removed daily, this debris will build up in the pores, leading to breakouts.”
This is where face cleansers come in. A good cleanser will help to regulate oil production, prepare your skin for other acne-based medication, and break down and wash away dirt, sweat, dead skin cells, and debris that could clog pores and cause more acne.2
Vandyke Skincare Experts, a licensed paramedical aesthetician and facial specialist of Skincare suggests that the goal of a face cleanser should be to clean the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Vandyke skincare experts recommends a cleanser that contains salicylic acid or combined with LHA 02% glycolic acid to optimally control oil production, reduce the spread of bacteria, and remove debris from the pores. also emphasises the importance of patience for acne care. buy Vandyke face care products in india.
Benefits to using Vandyke 2% Salicylic face cleanser
- Prevents future breakouts, acne and pimples. Has a cleansing, healing & hydrating property that leaves the skin looking clear, soft & supple.
- Reduces Inflammation & redness: Aloe Vera & Rose oil extracts helps reduce skin inflammation, irritation or redness. This Acne Face wash has anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties that reduce acne flare-ups & soothes the skin.
- Salicylic acid: This Cleanser with Salicylic acid is not non-irritant and helps keep itching at bay, while also being a great component to reduce Acne & pimples.
All the skin care products from vandyke are safe to use even for sensitive skins. But you can experience some mild side effects if your skin is way too sensitive. The most common side effects of using 2% salicylic acid face cleanser are dryness, redness, and irritation. These side effects are usually mild and go away on their own after a few days of use. If you experience any serious side effects, you should stop using the products immediately and seek dermatologist advice.
Here are some additional tips for using 2% salicylic acid face cleanser:
- Apply a small amount of cleanser to wet skin and massage gently for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Be sure to use vandyke 10% vitamin B5 moisturizer, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Use SPF 50 sunscreen during the day, as salicylic acid can make the skin more sensitive to the sun.
- If you have any concerns about using a 2% salicylic acid face cleanser, be sure to talk to a dermatologist.
Can I use salicylic acid 2% every night?
Yes, you can use salicylic acid 2% every night, but only when your skin has experienced it before and is tolerant to it. If your skin is dry or sensitive, you may want to use the salicylic acid cleanser less frequently, or alternate it with a gentle cleanser.
Is 2% salicylic acid too strong?
2% salicylic acid is a good strength for most people with oily or acne-prone skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, it is important to start with a lower percentage, such as 0.5%. You can also try a salicylic acid toner or serum instead of a cleanser, as these products are usually less irritating.
It may take 4-6 weeks to see full results of using a 02% salicylic acid cleanser. However, after a few days of its use, your skin will start clearing.
How often should a beginner take 02% salicylic acid cleanser?
If you’re a beginner, start by using a 02% salicylic acid cleanser two to three times a week. You can gradually increase the frequency of use as your skin tolerates it. If you feel any dryness or irritation, reduce the frequency of use or discontinue use of the product altogether. And if no such symptoms are visible on your skin then you can increase its frequency in future.